Monday, June 29, 2015

The cast

#THECAST

We the authors would also love you to know more about us. We would like to give some in formations about us and few words about what inspired us to create this blog.







 Mr. Humorous
Hey there! I am Matthew Del Castillo, call me “Matthew”. I am the kind and helpful that loves to play games. I am also funny talkative but I know when to be silent. I am also happy to have been given the opportunity to help make this blog.

To me English Drive is very useful in disciplining us and someday it will be a great help for our future. I also want to thank my teachers for they never fail to inspire us in pushing us to our betterment, making me proud to make this blog.













Mr. Confidence
Hi there I’m Wilsen, short for Kurt John Wilsen Canillo such kind helpful person who you can easily approach. When you need little things anytime and anywhere I will be waiting for you.  I can sing for you when you wanted to. I am most of the time very relaxed because I want my surrounding to chill. So enjoy life and everything is going to be alright.

I feel so blessed to make a blog for English Drive because I honestly want to promote English Drive. We students need the English Drive. And I want to challenge myself so that I can speak English fluently making me more confident. I want to challenge my skills as well, and I want to be an effective speaker.











Mr. Mysterious
I am Vincent Gabriel Mendoza born on the 19th of June 2000. I like writing poems and doing outdoor activities. I want to do things in order. I also believe that excellence is only a choice not a high-standard.
What inspired me to do the blog were the school rules. The rules that the school imposes are all practical and were something that I thought was blog-worthy. Making the blog was so fun and educational at the same time.








Ms. Only girl
Hello. I am Stacey Villegas. My friends really love to call me “Stake”. I am the person who was raised by tough parents which is why I have a tough attitude. But I can be really sweet. And talking about my interests well, I love music, art and sports so much. I want to venture life in a best way because I believe that no matter how short life is, it will never feel like short when you live it with worth. I would always want to live my life and devout it to being part of others’.

English Drive changed me a lot and to make a blog for this is a terrific idea. I’m very proud to be a product of St. Louis because I know that I am someone trained to be a very effective speaker and a productive citizen someday.







Mr. Goody
Hello my name is Emmanuel John Sibi but better call me Emman. I am known to be very jamming. But most of all, I am very respectful person because I want to teach my friends on how to be very delicate like a good person. I teach them to reconcile and forget being bad.


I am inspired to blog because like I said I want to be the good boy now, something I was never before because I believe that it’s never too late to show delinquency in your every act.













































No comments:

Post a Comment